DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Sunday 27 November 2011

My Sunday Evening

Just a quick post to let you guys know that I got to cum tonight!  It's been the first time I've cum since last Sunday - so 6 full days in fact.  I really shouldn't complain about that, I know guys who are locked up with no hope of release.  I would say 'poor them' but I think they quite enjoy it.

Boyfriend got me in the rigid neck and wrist stocks, gasmasked, walked me to the door and attached rigid leg cuffs.  The then used rope to tie up my cock and balls so they were pulled toward my arse, and then tied off the rope to the collar.  He also used door hangers and more rope to tie me to the hangers so I couldn't move much.  I also had vibrating nipple clamps and 2 gasmask hoses on.

So there I am, dealing with the rigid restraints, cock and balls aching from being pulled, and concentrating on my breathing, and then out comes the rubber whip.  He gave me a good flogging until my back was nice and red.  (I must stress I trust my partner completely hence why we do flogging scenes.  It would take a while for me to build up trust like that with another top).

After that I was cuffed spreadeagled on the bed, at the wrists, and my legs were tied together.  He tied my cock and balls up to the headboard and tied the balls so they were split.  He removed the nipple clamps and started beating my balls instead.  At this point the gasmask has come off and I had the blindfold and stuffer gag in.  He then took mercy on me and milked me good.  Think I nearly screamed the house down!

Just when I thought we were done, he cuffed my wrists behind my back, took out the gag (but left the blindfold in) and made me suck him off.  The whole play session lasted about 2 hours but it felt like 20 minutes!

So that was my Sunday evening.  How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment