DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Friday 18 November 2011

Houdini

Ok, so technically not a 'big man' but I still wanted to post about this most famous of escapologists.  His images are synonymous with high drama and daring escapes, but for me, it's the snapshot just before he gets to work on the cuffs and chains, that ultimately stays with me.  I can remember these images from an early age, and I wonder if they were instrumental is taking down the bondage path I now find myself on.  There is something quite beautiful about the picture I've posted and it's the one picture of Houdini I always come back to.  I think it's the juxtaposition of the chains, the locks,  his naked body and stance he's holding.  It almost says, I don't really want out, do with me as you will.  That's just me and my twisted representation I guess!



No comments:

Post a Comment