DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Saturday 26 November 2011

Lockable Front Buckle Gag

I don't know if you guys agree but this could be the Daddy of all gags.  This gag has a cushioned panel with rubber stuffer piece attached.  The strap goes behind the back of your head and buckles at the front.  And if that wasn't enough, you are also able to padlock the buckle so even if your subs hands are free they can't get the thing off.  More time for them to say MMMPPPPFFFFHHHHH!  Pics of the gag are below, including a
few of me wearing my own I purchased a few years ago.

























I purchased my Lockable Gag from here - MEO


2 comments:

  1. The mother of all gags is a ducter tapegag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are very good too. And if you are who I think you are, I might be experiencing one soon? :o)

    ReplyDelete