DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Friday 4 November 2011

Kicking Things Off!

So here goes!


Welcome to Bondage For The Big Man!


I decided to start this blog because, being a big guy myself and a fan of bondage, could find very few bondage blogs dedicated to the bigger guy.  I enjoy bondage in all forms and on all types of men, but big men are my favourite.  


I'm not the most technically minded and I can't always guarantee speedy updates but hopefully as I learn and grow with this, so will the fan base.


Anyway I hope you enjoy the posts and please feel free to get in touch with comments and/or pictures of your own for the blog.  Happy to link to profile sites, if you want your profile displayed to all and sundry!


Thanks for stopping by!


Heavy Metal Bear

4 comments:

  1. Good to see a site dedicated to bondage for men with wider waists. Like what I've seen and read so far - keep up the excellent work!

    - ukporkbelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ukporkbelly,

    Thanks so much for your support. I hope this blog will grow and a lot of men will interact with it. Keep reading and if you're big and want to be featured in a post, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great site, thanks very much from a chubby bondage sub in the uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi bondmk, Thank you for the lovely comment, much apprecited. Glad you're enjoying the blog. Hope you keep reading and enjoying!

    ReplyDelete