DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Sunday 20 November 2011

Andyspen

I've been chatting to Andyspen on Recon for a while now and last month we finally got together for a meet.  I spent time with him in bondage, but also I had the opportunity to tie him down.  Below are some pics from the session. I have to say, Andyspen looks great in his army fatigues!

Blindfold, Gag & Collar

Sucking my OH


Double Gag

Bondage Hug!



Sucking me off


Andyspen can be found at the following link  - Andyspen Recon


2 comments:

  1. Wondeful pictures, love the gag(s) and goes very well with the cammo - two very good looking men.

    - ukporkbelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ukporkbelly!

    It was very fun session. One I hope will be repeated in the future.

    ReplyDelete