DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Tuesday 6 March 2012

Kit - My New Toy


For ages I've been dying to get my hands on a solid restraint belt with cuffs attached which keep wrists out to the side.  I looked on-line and found some stockists in the US, but unfortunately due to export law, you have to jump through hoops when shipping to overseas. I'd run out of options so e-mailed The Handcuff Shop to see if they had any ideas (they stocked a similar product a few years ago, so I hoped they may be able to get their hands on one).  They didn't have the product in stock but said that if I could get hold of a weightlifting belt, they would add a cuff at either side for a charge.  On Saturday I got the finished product:



Aerial view
Front view


I've only been able to wear it for a few minutes so far, but it does the job.  It keeps the wrists to the side and leaves the prisoner very vulnerable to many different things; Spanking, Flogging, CBT - and there is nothing they can do about it.  Hopefully I'll get put in it for a proper test run, soon.  Or maybe I can find a willing participant who wants to try it out...


13 comments:

  1. Seing your new toy made me one jealous big old bandage bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I take it you approve, Bigbritbear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Approve damn right, like the rest can't wait to see it in use.

      Delete
    2. I hope I can get pics of it in use, soon...

      Delete
  3. When do we get to see you in it, sexy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately I'm a little too big for it still (had to drill holes in it to make the waist size larger) but hopefully soon.

    Glad you like TSkinBoot, I have the feeling you might be getting acquainted with it at some point. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget to get yourself photographed when you're trying out the new toy, HMB! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanted to say thanks, this post put me onto the Handcuff Shop where i've just placed a special order for some prison gear. they have been just as helpful as you suggested. Can't wait till I get it, and neither can the BF who is dusting off his US cop gear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're very welcome Bigbritbear! Hope you enjoy the gear! They have great customer service, don't they? Maybe I can ask a favour of you? Where did your BF get his US cop gear? I'm after some US cop uniforms and have no idea where to start...

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've bought most of our stuff either while in the the USA or from various US websites http://www.qmuniforms.com/ is one we'ved a fair bit, but be warned expect to pay heavy duty and taxes. Other option is ebay can find some bits on there. Look forward to seeing you all geared up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the link, I shall check it out. Don't mind paying duty and taxes, it shall be worth it I'm sure. Not going to buy anything for a few months but when I do, I shall get some pics up.

    ReplyDelete