DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Saturday 17 March 2012

Actors - George Clooney Arrested


I didn't know whether to post this as I wouldn't say that George Clooney falls into the Big Man category.  But after seeing the footage yesterday I'm gonna make an exception.  I have to say, George is looking quite hot at the moment and is rocking the silver daddy look.  And who doesn't love a guy willing to fight for a good cause?  It got even better when I saw him with his wrists cuffed behind his back.  Just a shame they were flexi-cuffs rather than the metal kind!











No comments:

Post a Comment