DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Friday 9 March 2012

Captured Guys - Franco Teased By Tali


Question:  What do you do with a naked muscle guy, all bound and gagged?

Answer:  Tease his cock of course!








7 comments:

  1. Groan! I imagined you tied up in that chair.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine me tied up in that chair too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart bleeds for that tormentor! He has to jerk Franco off and fondle his nipples too at the same time! Quite a thankless job I say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Franco's sure got a salmon between his legs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure the tormentor is loving it, otherwise why would he do it? ;o) Maybe Franco's salmon response is reward enough...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder what stopped the tormentor from tasting the fat juicy salmon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe the guys used on Captured Guys are mostly 'Straight' and are willing to do most things but perhaps not that...

    ReplyDelete