DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Wednesday 7 March 2012

Clubs - The Hoist


The Hoist is a fairly well known fetish club in Vauxhall, South London.  After years of thinking 'I should really check it out one of these days' I actually got to go on Saturday. Embarrassingly, I don't have anything in the way of fetish wear, so had to make do with Boots, Combats and Black Fred Perry top.  I was assured that as long as I was in Boots, I'd get in.  Low and behold I did.

I wasn't really sure what to expect and tried to keep an open mind about it all.  It really took me a while to adjust to the dim lighting, but once I did I saw a fairly well spaced area with little nooks and crannies to hide in, as well as an upstairs balcony area.  There were lots of guys dressed in different gear; leather, rubber, skin, sports or some just in harness and jock.

In some respects, it was exactly like I imagined - guys standing around, trying to get each others attention in order to flirt, fuck or whatever.  Up on the balcony there was some kinky activity going on, some bondage but mainly sucking, fucking and fisting.  Although the two f's are not high on my list of things I enjoy, it was interesting watching the proceedings.  I found there was a slight hint of desperation, especially when a guy got into a sling and put the tub of Crisco on his stomach, practically inviting me to glove up and go in - but I guess that is to be expected.

Me and my partner went to the club with two friends who are a couple.  One of the guys got into his PVC cycle suit, pup hood, butt plug tail, fist mitts and knee pads, as he wanted to be pup for the night.  This meant he spent most of the time on all fours on the floor, wagging his tail like a good little puppy.  Unfortunately some of the guys there couldn't handle seeing a pup in the club.  Most did take no notice, others tried to look comfortable and side stepped us, and a handful kept making aggressive barking noises, clearly uncomfortable with our presence.  I was a little shocked to be honest, because I was under the mistaken assumption that this was a fetish club, not just a fetish dressed club.  To me at least, it seemed more about what you were wearing than what you enjoyed, which is fair enough I guess, but obviously it wasn't cool to scare the locals!

Not sure if I'd go back to be honest.  I'd probably look for a club where it was more inclusive of kink and fetish, not just fetish wear.  I appreciate this is just my opinion, and I'm sure there are loads of guys who would disagree.  The one nice thing was the hot bear who was making major eye contact with me, that made up for the idiots later on in the evening!


7 comments:

  1. Hoist is not a kinky event, it is just a fetish club, friendly to people who are not deep into the fetish world and this is the reason you can enter with 'just boots'.
    So in my opinion it is all about us. If we feel good with our fetish then we must not care about what the others say or do. I have been once at Hoist with my skingear on, when it was a rubber night. I was feeling almost 'normal' surrounding of so many hot rubber men but I did enjoyed it. Other times I had more fun and not just sucking and fucking...lol
    In any case I may be subjective but Hoist is an all time classic and almost always visit it when I am in London...my favourite :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you make a very good point when you say 'if we feel good with our fetish then we must not care about what the others say or do.' Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed myself but and keen to see how other places compare, namely Alert! when we go in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alert is great as well :D...but as I told it is a fetish event and not a fetish bar or club, so it is expected to be more 'playful' than Hoist. But again some times, Alert it is mostly social...Myself I have to take out my slut side :P in order to have some fun there...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with your assessment,The Hoist is more a posers club to be blunt about it, if your into that sort of thing then thats fine, with your situation is more likely to be accepted at back street, but again thats only my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I bet you do have fun TSkinBoot. If you're there in a few weeks, we can have a nice little chat... ;o)

    Bondgmk, I agree, like you, I don't have a problem with it, just be interested to sample some of the other clubs, see how they measure up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to the Hoist - but I'm surprised (and disapponted) to hear of the reaction to the pup.

    I've been to Alert! a few times, and it is quite common to see pups there. I've never witnessed any adverse reactions to any fetish there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To be fair to the place, it was only one guy who was trying to be clever. Probably pissed up and getting a bit mouthy. Other people were fine, one or two looked a little bit funny but the majority let us be.

    I'm going to Alert with my OH on Friday - I'll do a post about it next week, a compare and contrast perhaps.

    ReplyDelete