DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Sunday 22 January 2012

Ultimate Strongman


I love the strongman shows.  So many hot, beefy men you just want to get your hands on. Personally I'd take any or all of these guys:















I especially like this round of the competition, probably because of the harness:







But if I had my way, they'd be all wrapped up nice and snug in this:





What fun it would be to see how a strongman deals with meters and meters of chain wrapped around his skin and muscle.  Whilst he's struggling, stuff a nice gag in his mouth and blindfold him, so all you hear is grunting and the clanking of chain.  Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment