DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Monday 9 January 2012

Electro

I must admit, I've tried electro play in the past and it really didn't do much for me at all.  It always started out well, and I would get waves of pleasure through the pads as they shocked my balls, but somewhere along the line one of my balls would starting fighting back, and the pleasure would turn to stinging pain.  This in itself isn't a bad thing, and I know loads of guys would probably get off on it, but all it did for me was turn me off.  For me, seeing pics like the ones posted below, was more a fantasy for me than reality.





But then I had a play session on Saturday (see 'For The First Time...' blog post) which totally turned my view and experience of electro on it's head.

I was tied to this bench:




And then had this electro box used on me:




The whole electro play part of the session was like nothing I had ever experienced in my life. As far as I was aware (and told afterwards) I had one pad placed on my perineum and a crocodile clip was attached to the ring on my metal chastity device.  Over the next however long (I had no sense of time at this point) the electro came in so many patterns, waves, and intensities, I was seeing stars.  My endorphins were all over the shop, my senses were hard wired - really, I can't explain how amazing it was.  Funnily enough I didn't cum, although I was close a few times.  I just think the whole thing went beyond cumming to be honest.  

Afterwards I was trying to process exactly what had happened because it blew my mind, especially after having so many bad electro sessions in the past!  I definitely need to get me one of these boxes but they are 400 quid - ouch!  These boxes are considered the Ferrari of the electro box world, so the price tag is understandable.  I would need a second session to evaluate if it was fluke or not but I'm tentatively converted to electro, well this box at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment