DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Saturday 7 January 2012

For the first time...

So it's what, just past 7am UK time.  I can't sleep from a mixture of horniness (it's been 11 days since I last had an orgasm) and the fact in a few hours I'm leaving for a play session. I'm seeing a new guy today, which I think is always nervous and exciting because it is first time. He has told me to arrive in my chastity and present him with the key, after that I'm his for a few hours.  I have no idea what is going to happen, I've so many scenarios going around my head it's untrue.

Of course I know there is nothing I can do about this, I just have to see what happens and how the session goes.  But still, a big part of me enjoys this build up and the thrill of what's to come.  I'll also be wearing my chastity device on the train down, and that in itself is very horny too, it's like I have a secret that no one else knows about.  I have lots of things to do before I leave, routine stuff which will hopefully take my mind of things for a short while, but I have the whole train journey to mull everything over, tormented before we even start!

No comments:

Post a Comment