DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Sunday 3 January 2016

Chastity And It's Effects...


Just so you guys know, I'm still in chastity.  I don't wear it 24/7 but I still come home from work, get changed and get locked up.  Then the device comes off before I get in the shower and get ready for work.  I'm quite used to wearing it now and don't find any issues with it, as I use baby oil to keep my undercarriage soft and prevent against soreness.

It's not 16 days since I last blew my load.  And it's had an interesting affect on me.  I think I'm through the really horny phase and into this calmer phase where I don't think about cumming all the time, and where I would feel a little disappointed if I did get off.  What it's also done is bring up my top side a lot more; something I didn't expect.  And because I can't get off at the moment, I want to make sure any subs I play with do get off...and that means wanking or sucking them off and getting them to blow their load into my mouth.  So it seems I've turned into a bit of a cum guzzler...that was unexpected.  And I seem to be enjoying sticking my prostate massager up my arse and eking out as much pleasure as I can.

I can't remember life before the device, I feel like I've been wearing it for ages.  Not that I'm complaining mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment