DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Friday 22 January 2016

Art - Milking Machine


Had to re-post this artwork.  I hope to find myself on the receiving of one of these machines one day...

Here are some drawings of muscled young men being forcibly milked for your pleasure.  I hope to try this in reality one day, I can imagine it's heaven and hell on a plate.














11 comments:

  1. Made to pump cum and then eat makes me want it. More photo art or even real videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx, but such a fantasy is always pointless without gags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know where I can go to be hooked up to all of those machines

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can get yourself one of those machines Anon, but they're not exactly cheap unfortunately...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a look at 'SERIOUSKIT'...I'm just in the middle of ordering their system..NOT cheap ( around $1300.00) BUT.....you can cut it down to about $600.00 by ordering a lot of the stuff (milker and pump) on E-bay and tubing etc, from Home Depot and only the most important part, the tube for your cock, from them. Contact me if you want more info.

      Delete
    2. Hi!! Got my Seriouskit about 2 months ago.....like you bought a lot on line and Home Depot...saved quite a bit....still not cheap but feels incredible!!! Don't suppose you live near Vancouver, Canada??...we could have some fun!!

      Delete
    3. I'm in the UK, so no unfortunately not...

      Delete
  5. Hi Anon, would be very interested in chatting more about this. I'm planning on getting my milker from Serious Kit but any ways in which I can cut the cost would be very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just bought mine about 2 months ago.....if you need any info,let me know!

      Delete
  6. Thanks! I'm holding off buying for the moment...

    ReplyDelete