DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Friday 29 January 2016

Arse Play


Chastity has done many things to my body and my thoughts over the past few months.  At first I was wearing it regularly, self regulating and allowing myself to cum maybe once or twice a week.  When my Sir got involved, he then decided when I should cum.  So far it's been once in about 40 days.  So how has my mindset changed in this time?  Well I certainly seem to want to suck a lot of cock and cum, but where my thoughts have been totally transformed in arse play.

In the past I have said to every guy I've met, absolutely no arse play whatsoever.  But I started to realise that perhaps the only pleasure I'd now get would be by playing with my prostate.  So I started experimenting with putting things up my arse; butt plug, vibrators, prostate massager and even a dildo or two.  And I now seem to want to do the same thing to the guys I have tied up.  I now enjoy opening their arse with my fingers and then filling their holes with toys and hearing them moan.

I don't think I'm totally ready for fucking.  Well maybe a little ready but on my own terms.  I don't fuck mainly because I can't stay hard when I've entered guys (trust me, I've tried!) but I do want to experience being fucked.  A new American friend of mine came up with a very good idea; tie up and gag a sub, watch them get hard (because they always do!) and then I back onto their cock and ride it. That way I can control the speed and motion.  Perhaps the more I do this the more open I would be to being fucked tied up and with loss of control.  I definitely plan to try this soon and let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment