DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Sunday 27 December 2015

To Skype Or Not To Skype...


...That's the question.

This kind of dovetails in with the whole chastity post.  I am actually in contact with a master on the continent who wants me to be in chastity.  He doesn't hold the key and is dependant on trusting me to be a good boy.  We do Skype from time to time where he will instruct me to get into self bondage (as he chooses) and then I wank myself off for him.

I know some people aren't a fan of doing sessions over Skype.  At first I was a bit sceptical about it all but now I really do enjoy myself.  I don't get to be tied up as much as I like (all the people who do want to tie me up are thousands of miles away) so it's a way to have a bit of role play and enjoy a bit of bondage.  It's not to everyone's taste but I guess it's mine that matters to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment