DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Sunday 20 December 2015

This blog going forward...


So, I wanted to do a quick post about this blog, going forward from today.  Personally, I cannot sustain the amount of material I was posting on a weekly basis.  It's one of the main reasons I stopped posting to be honest. 

From here on in the blog is going to be a mix of pictures, videos, and my bondage thoughts.  There will be some reblogging of material too. 

If this blog was about general bondage, then great but it's not. It caters to a very specific market, one which is very small. Yes, I can get my hands on lots of pictures of muscled guys tied up, it's the ones of beary guys I have more issue with.  So please, if you are a bear/cub/chub reading this and want to be featured on here, please get in touch at bondageforthebigman@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're back. Really, doing it at your own pace and the way you want it is the best way for you to do this blog and keep it enjoyable. It is indeed difficult to find pictures of bear guys tied up. That's why I had to start drawing them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeryn, I think you're right, I need to do things at my own pace otherwise I'm just going to get frustrated with it all again. Fingers crossed I can stick with it this time! :o)

    ReplyDelete