DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Wednesday 16 December 2015

I'm Back!


Hello everyone!  Guess who's back!

I had a bit of a change of heart regarding the blog.  So I'm starting things up again.  It's good to know that so many of your lovely people have continued to visit since I stopped posting.  I'm glad I didn't delete the blog, because I always thought I would come back to it, didn't think it would be so soon.

As for content, well that's getting more limited by the day.  But as ever I'll see what I can do.  It's good to be back.

4 comments: