DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Wednesday 27 June 2012

Pics - Heavy Metal Bear Strikes Again


Thought I'd subject you all to more pictures of me bound/chained and gagged - hope you like them.   Chubbies rule!

















7 comments:

  1. Always worth seeing ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Never sure whether to feature myself on the blog but as you can see, I've got nothing to hide... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute with your prison suit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Groan! HMB, you have the hottest pair of nipples. And I just love your heavy thighs! More please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that the collar is locked on! Woof Woof!! And some very hot metal bondage and sweaty trainer bondage! WOOF!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Anon! I might put some more up in due course, don't want to flood the blog with pics of me!

    Yeah I loved that collar and the sweaty trainer bondage, Paul - so hot!

    ReplyDelete