DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Thursday 7 June 2012

Gear - Sleepsack


I really hope I get to try a sleepsack one day soon.  Although I've been mummified with cling film (which I guess gives the same sensation) I've found it difficult to cope with.  A leather or rubber sleepsack fills me with a bit more optimism that I could cope with it for a longer period of time.  I like the idea of being stuffed into one, gagged/blindfolded/hooded, strapped down and not being able to move a muscle...








3 comments:

  1. Duly noted ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love sleepsacks, having tried rubber, leather and... my favourite, neoprene. Like being hugged all night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UG, good to know... ;o)

    Mike, I can't wait to try one out. The Neoprene sacks have really intrigued...

    ReplyDelete