DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Monday 11 June 2012

Art - Ebith


A friend of mine directed me to Ebith's art, whose images are fantastic.  I am going to include a link to Ebith's site but unfortunately I can't seem to get the site to load.  But seeing as this is where the images came from, it's only fair to do so - Ebith.  If there is another link I don't know about, please let me know and I'll update this post.  In the meantime, enjoy the art.











5 comments:

  1. Those sexy beefy hairy hunks all tied up are too bloody hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ebith's full name is Seizoh Ebisubashi. His work has been published in Japan in the monthly G-Men magazine since the early 2000's and there are several collections of his comics available (in Japanese). The link you give used to be good to access his website, so I don't understand what's wrong - maybe a local server problem? Ebisubashi's blog can still be reached but it's all text and no pictures so we'll have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon, couldn't agree more!

    Thanks for that Jeryn. Hope the links come back at some point. And that he doesn't mind me borrowing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess what! I finally found where Ebisubashi was all the time - on tumbler! His address is :
    http://ebith1969.tumblr.com/

    There's lots of his art for everybody to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete