DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Thursday 12 June 2014

Pics - Captured Guys - Rex Table Tied


Rex is my kind of Captured Guy.  He's oozing bondage stud, and I hope they use him again and again and again and again...











5 comments:

  1. Woof! Rex's ass is huge and hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo set, I'm particularly liking the one of him hogtied with his head hanging off the end of the table. Now, if they just made the hogtie a bit more strict so that his chest was lifted they could have used an even smaller table. I'd love to see pictures of that, even if I have to be the model!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great ass indeed!

    And yes, I agree Spitroast, that would be a sight to behold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice fuzzy ass.... and helpless wooof

    ReplyDelete