DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Thursday 19 June 2014

Pics - Bearbound - Joe Falconi (Re-Post)


I know Joe is a favourite for some of you guys, so thought I'd re-post him!

Here are some snaps from Bearbound of the sexy Joe Falconi.  Enjoy guys!











18 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! What better way to usher in the new year than finding beefy chesty sexy naked Joe Falconi all tied up in your garden chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Paul!

    Anon, I knew you'd love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMM...Joe is a personal favorite of mine, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TBC, can we have some more of Joe Falconi bound and gagged? Please? I just love this massive bear totally helpless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only if you're a good boy... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I promise you I'll be a good boy. I'll sit in a chair with my hands in my lap! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I can just imagine where those hands would go to first! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. My hands hold the good book and a rosary, TBC! You do have a filthy mind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forgive him O Lord, for he knoweth not what he sayeth! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha! Still not buying this act!

    ReplyDelete
  11. O Lord! What has thy world cometh to! No man trusteth mine words!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is that you who spoketh the word "Nope!"?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good to see stocky sexy Joe all tied up. And insolent! Check out his stiff middle finger!

    ReplyDelete
  14. If he tried that with me, I'd have got him into a tight uncomfortable position until he learned to behave... ;o)

    ReplyDelete