DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Thursday 10 April 2014

Vids - Bearbound - Captured Cop Pt 1


This is a great Bearbound scene.  Dart has Ironhorse right where he wants him.  I'm sure many of us dream of doing the same thing.  You can check out Dart's personal website here.






8 comments:

  1. OH HELL YES!!!! Love me some Ironhorse!!!!!! Hopefully you have more!!?? I miss the Bearbound site loved the vids and pic of him in bondage.....damn good looking man!!! One of the last vids I remember is of him and Dart, with him in leather cowboy gear and Dart having kidnapped him and roping and gagging him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have more of Ironhorse, don't you worry. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh please post more vids of this sexy bear! I love ironhorse so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you go searching in the archives, you'll find more of Ironhorse...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I've already seen all the pics you've posted so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I may have more to post of him at some point...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there anyway I can download these? I know you could from the old bearbound site but since it closed down I can't find any good vids anywhere

      Delete
  7. Unfortunately there is no place to download them. I managed to copy the files when I was a paying member, many moons ago...

    ReplyDelete