DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Friday 25 April 2014

The Bondage Bear - Photo Sets


Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm planning to do a variety of photo sets in the near future.  I'm hoping to get shots of me tied up in various clothing; zentai suit, Policeman, Prisoner and Suited.  I'm fairly active on Recon and am keen to get these on my profile (as well as re-organising it) but I will be posting them here too.  So for all you chubby fans, there's something to look forward to. ;o)


4 comments:

  1. I hope there's tape gagging :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drool! Can hardly wait, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn i can hardly wait bear all sounds good, very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments, I'm sure there will be a variety of things to pique your interest... ;o)

    ReplyDelete