DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Sunday 20 October 2013

Bearbound RIP...


It kinda looks to me like Bearbound has now been shut down.  I have to say it's a real shame to see it go the same way of Planet Bears.  I can't say it's a big shock considering no one was updating it (apart from new photos here and there) and it had fallen into archive mode.

So what does this mean for Bondage For The Big Man?  Well, I am able to re-post past video and photo Bearbound blog posts, and I do have more video clips on my hard drive that I can access.  And let's not forget, the very sexy and very lovely Jim 'Gag' Bear has said that I'm free to post any photos and videos on here too.  So it's not all doom and gloom.

I'm continuing to get my house in order, but once it is, I would like to start doing videos and photos with Bears and Chubs in the area, to put on the blog.  So once again, if you're a big guy and fancy getting bound and restrained for the blog, let me know.  Of course, I won't just film/photograph you, once you're bound, you're at my mercy...

Plus, there will be more videos and photos featuring me, if you guys want more of me on the blog of course...




8 comments:

  1. I would definitely like more of you here :) I hope you can find some guys in your area to have fun with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad news, even though, as you say, the site had been dead in anything but name for a couple of years at least. I had subscribed to BearBound in 2003, when it was created, and remained a subscriber for many years, often against my better judgment as IMHO the site had really gone down during its last active years, with irregular posts and re-used models (alas, not the ones I'd have liked to see over and over again). Still, there were some pretty hot sets in the lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JP, it really is. I had hoped it would stay up in archive mode so there was a resource at least.

    Rauber, thank you! I'm always surprised when guys want to see more of me gagged and bound. I hope I can too. I know one or two bigger guys but maybe once I'm ready I need to cast my net wider on Recon. ;o)

    Hi Jeryn, it's so good to hear from you. It's a real shame the way it's gone. There stopped being any focus on Bears for the past few years I thought. But then I guess that's understandable if the site was essentially in archive mode. I'm hopeful I can find some bears and chubs to fill the void!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is sad to see it go...but like you said Dart was not updating it...I am glad to see your site is always up to date with hot pics and videos of hot hairy bears...not many places left for that...thank you
    Darin
    bondageram from bear bound

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Darin,

    It is very sad, so I guess I'll have to rely on my archive. Hopefully there's enough to keep everyone happy. You're bondageram? I've seen your videos, very hot! Thanks for the comments about the blog, it's really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want as many Ironhorse pics and vids as possible. That dude is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are a few on the blog here, he's one of the top guys from Bearbound!

    ReplyDelete