DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Friday 25 October 2013

Pics - Bearbound - Dano (re-post)


*RE-POST ALERT*

So, I'm starting to re-post any pics I have from Bearbound.  I know you can all trawl back through the archives to view but aren't I kind, saving you the trouble...

Bearbound have gotten their hands on this fine specimen called Dano.  You can't really blame them for tying him up and having a little fun with him, I mean who wouldn't be all over this sexy little cub?















10 comments:

  1. Oh my God! Dano is one helluva sexy hot hunky husky bear, HMB! Love him in a hogtie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Where did you get these pictures? I have searched bearbound.com and cant find them. Are they new?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely, and agreed TSkinBoot & Anon!

    BondageMann, you need to search the gallery archives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wouldn't happen to have Adroso's stuff on your files would you? He was one of my favourites :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dano's a hot husky sexy bear cub and deserves to be tied up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of Bear Bound's best photo shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi DuctTapeCub, I don't think I have Adroso's photo sets unfortunately...

    Anon, couldn't agree more, on both comments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How I wish Dano was tied up on a massage table the way Joe Falconi was! Sigh! If wishes were horses...........

    ReplyDelete