DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Thursday 11 April 2013

Vids - The Bondage Bear - Asylum


So, a few months back I did another film with the guy who was responsible for the Guantanamo Bay style treatment in Prisoner Part 1 and Prisoner Part 2.  This time I was strapped up in a straitjacket as his Asylum patient.  At this point I hadn't cum for a week and was super horny, as the results show...






13 comments:

  1. "Poor thing" hehe. Thanks for sharing, it's a hot fantasy with a great top...and a very horny patient! I'd say he needs more treatment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to see you tied spread eagle and tickle tortured to hysterics lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I indeed need to be treated in this way again. And yes, very good moaning I thought... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the anonymous poster up there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does the top you play with have a site/blog/profile?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very hot and, if you don't mind me saying, kinda cute, the moaning I mean :3 I'd love to see you in some tape bondage in the future ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. BearBinderGeneral12 April 2013 at 16:11



    "Anonymous11 April 2013 15:27

    i can't wait to see you tied spread eagle and tickle tortured to hysterics lol"

    Hmmm ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oo la la! Il est tres erotic et tres sexi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CIRCULAR FROM THE COMMANDANT TO ALL WARDENS IN GUANTANAMO BAY: Henceforth a chubby busty prisoner shall not be put in a straitjacket. His plump man breasts must be exposed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. JP, that's indeed a possibility.

    Anon, he is on Recon. He reads the blog but I'll find out if he's okay with me posting on here...

    Thanks DuctTapeCub, hope so, I've not been taped up for a while...

    BBG, you tease.

    Sometimes Anon, it's nice to be in the jacket...

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOOF WOOF!! Very hot action indeed :)!!

    ReplyDelete