DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Saturday 6 April 2013

Vids - Bare Foot Bound - Dick Struggles


Dick happens to be one of my favourites at Bare Foot Bound.  I love watching this hunk struggle, but my favourite bit is the way he drools with that huge ball gag in his mouth.  I always say with ball gags, the bigger the better!








2 comments:

  1. Agreed! BFB is chock-full of absolutely hot vids with studs in greater states of undress, but I keep coming back to watch that one, almost exclusively to catch the thin line of liquid trickling down his chin while he struggles to take the gag out. More points when he tries to talk, more points for that delicious beard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something so animal about it I just love! Also really love the fact they focus on the bare feet. I have a thing for Bastinado, giving and receiving - nothing too heavy though!

    ReplyDelete