DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Thursday 26 April 2012

Recon Guys - Blacklabel


It's been a while, so thought it time to showcase another one of my friends from Recon.  Me and my partner have only played once with Blacklabel, but boy was it a hot session as the pics below will attest to!  We're ever hopeful of another session in the future, perhaps with me and Blacklabel tied together; two big bears all restrained and under control - can't say no to that!















If you'd like to see more of the lovely Blacklabel on Recon, click here - Blacklabel



4 comments:

  1. Groan! Two meaty huge bears together! One a captor, the other his captive! Love the tight rope over the bear's man boobs! ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm ever hopeful of another meet but who knows...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....I just love a big guy in rubber!!!! There is something so erotic and sexy and I want to rub their belly in its tight prison and make them moan!!! I hope you do vids some day!! Love your blog......us big boys need love too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Paul! I hope to get a rubber suit of my own one of these days.

    Glad you're enjoying the blog, I appreciate the comments. And as for videos, you never know... ;o)

    ReplyDelete