DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Sunday 29 April 2012

Gear - Scavengers Daughter


Anyone who knows me, knows how much I like metal pieces.  This medieval torture and restraint device is known as the Scavengers Daughter.  It also goes by other names such as A-Frame or Cravat.  I own one of these beautiful restraint devices, although mine has yet to be used on any willing victims for torture, restraint or otherwise!  I actually need to make a few adjustments to mine to allow for an escape free fit.  The device works by clamping neck, wrists and ankles in place on the frame, which only gives minimal movement and is guaranteed to be an uncomfortable wear after a while!








6 comments:

  1. I'm a tad confused about how it's to be used. I think it'll be better if you model for this A-frame, HMB! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Maybe one of these days I will! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember, no straitjacket, latex whateveritis etc! The torturers loved their victims stark naked! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have quite the list of demands, don't you? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not used yet? I'm volunteering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Might have to add a pair of heavy cuffs so you don't get out, but I'm sure that'd be fine, wouldn't it Tom? ;o)

    ReplyDelete