DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Monday 21 November 2011

A Thank You

I know this blog is in its very early stages but even so I wanted to say thank you to all you guys who have stopped by to read or view the material, and/or posted comments.  From a personal perspective I get off on knowing that perhaps a good few of you have been enjoying the clips and pics, if you know what I mean!

I'm trying to pace myself with postings, but I can guarantee I'll try to post something at least once a day (or two).  The most frustrating thing is the stories.  I can't seem to churn out the parts very quickly so you'll have to bare with me on that (although part 5 of Expanding The Pig I hope to have completed by the weekend - no promises though!).

If there is anything you want to see featured, let me know, or if you want to be featured on the site, let me know.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment