DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Monday 14 November 2011

nordicboy33

Here at Bondage For The Big Man, we like to celebrate the bigger guy.  So, on my quest to get bigger guys on the blog I asked a few acquaintances if they would supply me with pics. Nordicboy33 happily obliged!  He told me that they aren't the most bondage orientated pics, but I told him they'd do just fine!  Enjoy this very cute chub sub!

Nordicboy33 in chastity

Cuffs and Leather

Chastity close up


If you'd like to contact nordicboy33, you can here - Recon


No comments:

Post a Comment