DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Wednesday 28 December 2011

Uniformbondagesubguy

Uniformbondagesubguy contacted me after I asked if any guys wanted to be featured on the blog.  And I'm very glad he did.  We've been chatting for a bit now, and he's a thoroughly nice guy who craves and needs tight, restrictive bondage.  No chance of escape and no chance of yelling for help!  Yes, as the name says, he loves playing with guys in Uniform and being tied up in Uniform!  I'm hoping we get to meet sooner, rather than later so I can keep him chained up in my metal restraints for a few hours...























You can find him on Recon - Uniformbondagesubguy

No comments:

Post a Comment