DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Thursday 8 December 2011

Corporal Punishment

So, who amongst us gets off on Corporal Punishment?

It's not something I had experienced a lot of before meeting my current partner.  And to be honest I find it very hit and miss dependent on what implement is being used and what mood I'm in.  Sometimes I get off on the fact I'm not enjoying it.  It's the masochist in me!

There are a variety of implements available - Cane, Belt, Twase, Flogger, Paddle, Crop - the choice (isn't!) yours!

So readers, what is your choice of torture?

No comments:

Post a Comment