DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Wednesday 14 December 2011

Bondage Revelation

On Sunday I had a fantastic bondage session.  I think sometimes you can get a little complacent when it comes to play.  You find yourself doing the same things over and over, wondering if you have any tricks left in the bag.  I must admit I'd gotten into a routine of focusing more on naked and pain play.  Sunday's session was different, it was relaxed, there was no over use of 'Sir', it felt very fluid but the bondage was very good.  Having my partner watching me being tied up also added to the thrill.

During this session I was not naked for any part of it.  I was in my cammo combats, Olive Green t-shirt and steel toe-capped boots.  The top was dressed in a police uniform, which was bloody hot and made me feel submissive instantly.  Then after a few hours of me floating around in sub space, me and my partner tied him up for a bit and then had puppy play with him.

This session really open my mind to a lot of things.  I realise that I can change things up and I really shouldn't have overlooked the idea of gear based play.  It's definitely something I want to explore further, and I'll be definitely changing things up in the future.  Have lots of great pics from that day, which I will do a blog post about in the future.

Change is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment