DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Monday 26 December 2011

Bondage Words

I was pondering tonight about the power of words.  Especially words which evoke strong bondage connotations.  I'm always surprised when after having a good chat about what a top might do to me, or what I might do to a sub, I find myself leaking a little pre-cum after the exchange.  I don't quite know why I am so surprised, imagination is a powerful thing!  And sometimes imagination and fantasy are better than the actual experience.  Not always but sometimes.  Also, I always think a bit of healthy bondage chat is never a bad thing to partake in.  It won't always end in a meet, but it's great to exchange thoughts.

I really do believe communication is very important in this world of kink, it is important to me. I'm not the type of person to go straight into a scene without a lot of discussion first and steady flow of ideas.  Sometimes, it's a powerful tool to frustrate those locked in chastity - and I include myself in this statement.  I'm currently talking to one guy who is delighting in getting me frustrated every time he posts a message to me.  But beyond the fun, I guess in a lot of ways it's how we first connect with each other in this community.  So I say, never underestimate the power of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment