DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Tuesday 6 December 2011

Bearinbondage

Time for another Recon buddy.  I've been talking to Bearinbondage for a few years now, on and off.  He's a great guy and very hot bear, who enjoys tormenting me with his scenarios. Don't worry I give as good as I get.    Seeing as we're both switches, it has the potential for a nice bondage set up.  The only downside is that he lives in mainland Europe.  I've promised if I'm anywhere in the area, we'd get down to a nice bondage switch session.  Maybe one day! Here are some pics of the man in bondage action:















You can find Bearinbondage on Recon - Bearinbondage

No comments:

Post a Comment