DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Thursday 8 December 2011

Grant and Phil Mitchell - Eastenders

Some of the non UK readers might not be aware of Eastenders.  It's a soap opera set in the east end of London.  I don't watch it now but when I did it featured the characters Grant and Phil Mitchell.  They have been on the show since the early 90's (although Grant has now left) but it has not been till the last few years that I started to take notice of them, age and expanding waistlines have made them cute. I think Grant probably rates higher than Phil for me, but both are sexy though!  The reason I've posted about them is because I found a clip on You Tube (not the one I was looking for) where they were both tied up a little bit.  It's not hardcore bondage, but it's nice all the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment