DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Thursday 1 December 2011

Bondage Interlude...

Just wanted to let the readers know, I'm posting this whilst I have a guy in bondage in the other room.

He's currently in pup mitts, arms above his head, padlocked to the door hangers.  He has on a leather hood, with the big lockable gag in place (the one I did a post about last month).  He has nipple clamps on which have been tied off to the D ring on his posture collar.  He has leg irons which have been screwed on in place.  And finally he has the Fetters Leather Chastity Shorts on, his cock and balls are nicely zipped and locked up.  Oh did I forget to mention there is a vibrating cock ring, locked up with his cock, on the highest setting.

I can tell he is enjoying his predicament from all the shuffling and heavy breathing he's doing. Think I'll answer a few more messages before I go and torment him further...

8 comments:

  1. The logical next step if someone fails to get off while visiting Frustration City? Sounds like a fantastic party to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! And if that doesn't work, kept in chastity overnight, made to deal with the hard on's throughout the night...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's when the lockable gag really earns its keep, keeping those moans to a minimum volume! Shame to leave the arms up all night. But it wouldn't be right, locking their D-links with those on the chastity shorts at the waist and thighs. I mean, keeping leather-bound hands trapped so close to a hard on, but unable to reach or touch, only struggle in futility? No, no. Too cruel. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, way too cruel Jon. I'd never do anything like that...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Tom might agree with this scenario methinks...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi all - I'm the sub in Bondage Interlude and I can say I loved every minute of it. Huge Thanks to HMB for a fantastically horny time.

    The leather chastity shorts were actually a last-minute idea prior to our meet to help me get into a subby mind-set and apologies for the mistake, but they came from Expectations rather than Fetters. Still hot though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Steve,

    It was a VERY horny time indeed. Hoping we'll meet again soon so you can get your revenge on me!

    ReplyDelete