DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Monday 7 March 2016

Chastity Continues...


I'm not sure how many of you are reading or care about my chastity adventures.  But on the off chance you are I thought I'd update you all.

So far, I have been in chastity (not 24/7) nearly three months.  And I have to say, I really love having my orgasms controlled.  For the most part it's been okay; I've been able to play with guys locked up and even though I get hard and horny, I have not cum during a session.  The horniness has been a bitch at times but this very much comes (pardon the pun) and goes.  Currently I'm in a goes phase.

My Master has allowed me to cum twice for him; both times involving self bondage and me wanking myself for him over Skype.  But a few weeks ago I was very naughty and came without permission. I have to clarify and say that I didn't intend to cum but that is what happened.  I was enjoying a prostate massage as I was having a particularly bad night, and somehow it went from prostate milking to full on milking!  It was quite the experience.

My Master was very disappointed and I knew I had to be punished.  Since we are far from each other, this would have to be done over Skype.  There were parts of the punishment that were tough to take. I beat my arse so bad I actually bruised it.  That is a first for me.  But I knew I deserved it.

I've said before that chastity has changed my ideas around certain activities and it also seems to have stretched my threshold for pain too.  I'm not a pain pig by any means but I seem to have a bit more endurance to certain things.  I had a switch session recently and the guy in charge played with my nipples.  At first it was painful but then after a while the pain went away and instead I was treated to waves of orgasmic pleasure.  I've never experienced anything like it.  I was bucking away on the seat I was tied up, it was like I was delirious.  Amazing.

Chastity will continue, which is fine by me.  I'm pretty much locked now until some life event changes the situation.  It's like I'm used to it now anyway.  I realise as well that I need locking up.  It makes me better and not so lazy when it comes to bondage and sex.  And I love the feel of the device on my body.  So long may it continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment