DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Wednesday 3 February 2016

Kinky Connections...


I think the big lesson I've learnt recently is you have to put in to get out.  For a while I was very apathetic about making connections in the community, kinda kept to myself for the main part and did my thing.  But I don't know, recently I've been branching out, cruising people on Recon, liking pictures on FetLife, and rather than worrying about what if, I've been messaging people, saying hey, and making connections.
For the most part it's been great.  I've made new friends, potential play mates and generally enjoy just chatting about kink, and our lives, and how it all fits together.  I kinda want to slap myself for not doing it earlier.  I mean not everyone wants to chat, but most people are happy to and I think enjoy 'meeting' people from all over the world.
The one down side to all this is a lot of the connections I make with guys, guys who are really nice and actually want to play, tend to be in the US.  So I've made a pact with myself that once I have all the gear I want for my play space, I'll head on over to meet some of them.  Plus I get to see a different part of the world, win win really.

On a slightly different note, I got a message from a guy on FetLife yesterday.  If he's reading this then he'll know who he is I hope.  He basically thanked me for the blog because it helped him on his journey discovering kink.  I was blown away.  Really I was.  Sometimes, doing this blog is a thankless task.  I do it because I enjoy it and I know you readers enjoy the material.  But to get a message like this (and others from guys who thank me) really spurs me on to continue.  It's renewed fire to go forward, in a climate where the material is thin on the ground.

So yes, thanks for visiting, for watching/reading, for commenting and messaging me.  It is much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment