DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Sunday 2 November 2014

Vids - Bearbound - Ironhorse Gym Bound


It's mine (and your) favourite bear essential from Bearbound.  I will never get tired of seeing Ironhorse and I can't decide if I prefer him as captive or captor.  In this case he's been tied up again. Bet he never gets tired of that scenario.





4 comments:

  1. Captor or captive it doesn't matter. He rocks both. This is a very strange scenario though lol.

    Coincidentally I posted a picture of him for my picture of the week on Friday. We must be missing him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, he works in any capacity in my view. They did enjoy doing a few gym bondage scenarios, I kinda like the fact it's something different.

    I shall have to wander over and take a look. It's a shame he's not appeared anywhere else really, such a waste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it works!

      It's a shame that when bearbound went so did academymen and beforced. That was pretty much his demographic. If another site came along and filled the void perhaps he'd throw his hat in the ring again.

      Delete
  3. I hope he does, a hot guy just ripe for bondage or doling out the bondage, is a terrible thing to waste...

    ReplyDelete