DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Tuesday 26 August 2014

Pics - Bearbound - Martin Floor Bound


More Bearbound goodness for you all.  Check out Martin who has been bound on the floor, for our pleasure...










6 comments:

  1. Always love a Mastergagger captive. I hope he's still tying guys even though the site has gone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you know who was behind the rope work. LOL. I had a chance to chat with him and he seemed like a lovely guy, I'm sure he's still tying guys up. No matter what life throws at us, the flames never dies... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I recognise that floor any where :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, with him sitting up, and lying on his back so much, I would have put some nipple clamps on him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's because you're evil. I like it. ;o)

    ReplyDelete