DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas!


Just want to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  2013 has been a year of many changes in my life, but through it all I've wanted to keep this blog going, even though at times, I thought about letting it fold.  The one thing that stops me from closing it down is the the fact that Bearbound has gone to ground.  Now there are even less places to find bound up bears.

Going forward from here, I hope 2014 continues to be kinky and I hope to get my hands on some UK bears to shoot for this blog.  But one step at a time.  Hope you have a great holiday, whatever you're doing.






2 comments:

  1. Wish you A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and A VERY SUCCESSFUL 2014 buddy! :-)

    ReplyDelete