DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Wednesday 6 February 2013

It's Tying Time!


It's been two months since I was tied up.  The last time was for the A Gift For Santa - Merry Christmas! and that was a lot of fun.  I've purposely held of having any bondage fun because I wanted to get my affairs in order before I started playing again.  Thankfully by March I'll be in my own place and eager to start tying and getting tied.  But in the meantime I've been chatting to a guy on Recon recently, someone who has made contact again after a brief spell away.  The upshot being that this weekend he's gonna tie me up and we're gonna have some fun.  The bonus is that he's going to take pictures and perhaps even a video clip so I can post to the blog.  So look out for it next week if you want to see this Bondage Bear all helpless and squirming.  I'm hoping this session will be something of a kick start for me, but like they say you never forget how to ride a bike, even if you haven't done for many years...

8 comments:

  1. GROAN! RUNT! SIGH! MOAN! GRUNT!DROOL! SLURP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what I'll be doing come the weekend... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous, I haven't been tied up myself in..shit...probably two or so years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time, mate. Glad to hear you're getting settled soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY WORLD BONDAGE DAY! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a long time JP, you should dip your toe in the water again.

    Thanks guys, I'll let you know all the gory details in due course...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy my friend... you deserve it. Look forward to seeing you helpless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, I had a great time. No video but some pics to go up in the near future...

    ReplyDelete