DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Friday 19 October 2012

Over 200,000 Hits!


Just wanted to say a big thank you to all you guys who visit the blog.  Can't believe this blog has been viewed over 200,000 times!  When I started this I thought it would be a very small blog that not many guys would be interested in.  But you guys prove there are a whole lot of guys all around the world out there who love seeing big men in bondage!



5 comments:

  1. Wow! That's great, buddy! CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep posting videos please. . . I always visit your blog and its a really nice blog. Congrats to u dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! And never fear, I'll keep posting vids up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blog. Not many out there that show big guys. Keep up the great work!! Woof Woof!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Paul, I'm glad to hear that. :o)

    ReplyDelete