DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Tuesday 24 July 2012

Art - More From Ebith


Some more images from the very talented Ebith.  I shall continue to leave a bookmark to his website - Ebith even though it is still not loading for me.  If anyone knows if there is another website I can link to, please let me know as I'd like to have proper links credited.  In the meantime, enjoy...














3 comments:

  1. I've seen some of those before but not all of them. Woof Woof!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Paul, I have more to showcase at some point...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee! Uncle Santa, I want some more of Ebith's bondage illustrations!

    ReplyDelete