DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Friday 3 February 2012

Electro - Double Take


You may remember this post from early January - Electro.

Today I went back for another session with the top who introduced me to that electro box.  I wasn't sure what to expect but kept an open mind about how the session was going to go.

Firstly I was hooded and then began to feel various items being attached to my genitals and arse.  I was made to lie on the bench with my legs in the stirrups, then tied and secured to the bench.  He used an anal plug, parachute around the balls, sticky pad on my perineum, and wonderful self made screw plates around my cock head.  He managed to get some shots as the electro box was going:









I can't really describe what the electro stimulation felt like as it's so many sensations going on at once.  At some points I could feel tingling on my cock head, rippling up my arse, tickling on my balls; and sometimes I could feel all three going together and at different intervals.  It was quite the endorphin and mind trip; having so many sensations coming at me really took me all over the place!

He had me wired up for about an hour and a half, but to me it felt like the stimulation had only been going for thirty minutes.  I also enjoyed the after effects of electro where it felt like my cock head was still getting stimulated even though it wasn't.  I look forward to returning in the near future and trying some other electro toys.

And the top who takes me on these electro roller coasters can be found on Recon - Brightonsimon
 

8 comments:

  1. Drool! Is that you, HMB?! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what about the gagged,blindfolded, bound guy in the black singlet in the margin of your blog? You again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I cannot claim that to be me. It was a hot pic I saw that I thought would be a excellent back drop for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Groan! HMB, your thighs and calves are so thick and sexxxxy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever thought about parachute canopy bondage

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not quite sure what that is...

    ReplyDelete