DISCLAIMER


*DISCLAIMER*

All material featured on this blog is of adult content.

All participants featured on this blog are over the age of legal consent (18 years old+).

All activities featured on this blog are engaged in by mutual consent by all parties.

All material featured on this blog is considered sexual fantasy.


Sunday 15 January 2012

Metal Wish List

I think you can never have enough metal.  It's become an addiction of sorts for me, and I've held off buying any new pieces because me and my partner are currently exploding out of our flat with all the bondage gear we already have.  But I do have my eyes on the following, once we've up sized and got more space:
























Lets hope I can find lots of volunteers (besides myself!) who would like to be locked up in them for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment